Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wegman's tour today and weekend events

        I am looking forward to a tour of Wegman's today so check back tomorrow for pictures, video and info on what to expect when you visit the store.  I don't know exactly when I will actually do my first shopping visit to the store.  The traffic warnings that are posted on the roads around the store might make me wait till next week for the first visit.  And then again I live only a mile from the store and could probably walk there.

P.S.
   Today and this weekend are active times at our Library.  This evening at the East Columbia branch is the Teen Summer Reading Lockoff from 7 pm to 9:30 pm.  Tomorrow you can meet book authors at the Central Library at the Bookapalooza Book Festival starting at 10:30 am.


P.S. 1
Music video of the week is from Carole King and James Taylor.

No comments: