Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

The central role that toilet paper plays in people's lives

 Why Stockpiling Toilet Paper to Cope with Coronavirus Fears ...

     The thing I will take away from the pandemic is the central role that toilet paper plays in people's lives.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many people are posting on social media where they found toilet paper in a store.  I suppose that many desperate people will then descend on that store and the supply will quickly disappear.  Maybe someone could develop an alert similar to the Amber Alerts that we get on our smartphones to alert us to where we can buy toilet paper.  I can only imagine that some people will resort to stealing toilet paper from public restrooms.  You might want to check the availability of toilet paper in the restroom before using it or you might be sorry.

P.S.
      I wonder if the next item to go out of stock on Amazon are water pick toothbrushes.

No comments: