Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2020

2020--The lost year

   
GROUNDHOG DAY | Sony Pictures Entertainment

     I guess we will be on a restricted routine throughout this year.  Maybe we should write off this year for accomplishing anything important and just wait till life resumes next year.  2020 will be the "year that wasn't."  I am not sure how I feel about giving up a whole year of my life.  I have tried to use my time productively but much of my daily routine is unproductive and repetitive.  Get up, run, have breakfast, read the paper online, shower, brush teeth, lunch, listen to Gov. Cuomo's news conference where he tries to sound hopeful, nap, read, dinner, watch the news, fall asleep watching the news, see if it is too early to go to bed, read, sleep, repeat.   We are living the 1993 movie Groundhog Day.

P.S.
    Notice how I didn't mention Trump's daily news conference?  Just not worth cursing at the TV for 2 hours.

No comments: