Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's United Way Harvest of Plenty time again



   
    Every year the United Way provides over 300 Thanksgiving dinners to low income families in Howard County.  The families are identified by agencies and organizations that serve low income families in our community.  I would encourage everyone to make a donation to this effort as I have.  Every $25 donation provides Thanksgiving dinner to one family.  I know I feel more thankful when I sit down to our Thanksgiving dinner that my donation has meant that one more family in Howard County is having the same experience.  If you belong to a community group or religious organization that wants to take this program on as part of their community giving we can make sure that no family in our County goes without Thanksgiving dinner.

     Here is the link to donate.  http://bit.ly/HOPhoco




#hocoblogs

No comments: