Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

New breakfast place: The Corner Bakery



   Looking for a new breakfast place I recently tried the Corner Bakery Cafe in the new Metropolitan apartment building in Town Center.  Even though it was a rainy Thursday before Thanksgiving the Cafe seemed to be doing a good business. 


     I tried the Farmers Scrambler pictured above and it was very good.  With a drink you should plan on spending about $10 a person for breakfast.

Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Panini


   The panini sandwiches looked good also.

Chilled Berry Almond Swiss Oats

   For those looking for a healthy breakfast they offer oatmeal and fruit.



   However the Pecan Raisin Crisps were the stars of what they have to offer.  They are just in front of where you order.  Trust me if you eat one you will not be able to stop.  I forced myself to stop at 3 or I would have eaten the whole package for lunch.
    It is nice to have another breakfast place in Columbia and I will definitely return but my first go to place for breakfast will still be La Madeline.

#hocofood

No comments: