Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

$24 in 24 hours in Columbia

   
  A couple of weeks ago I mentioned my $3 lunch bargain in Columbia.  I have been watching the Food network show with Jeff Mauro called $24 in 24 hours.  Basically Jeff goes into a cities around the country and tries to find the best 3 meals and a snack that can't cost more than $24.  It got me wondering what were the best three meals you could find in the Columbia area and also keep it under $24.  I know that it is hard to spend less than $15 or $20 for one meal at most restaurants in our area.  Any ideas folks might have?  I promise to try them and report back the meals.

P.S.
Early Voting resumed today, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 and will be extended through Friday, November 2, 2012. Early voting hours have also been expanded to 8 AM - 9 PM for the remaining days 

No comments: