Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2020

What it is like living in a nursing home these days

    I happened to talk with someone the other day who still discredited the COVID virus as something to not be concerned about.  They said "As Roosevelt said, 'the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'"  And then I read this article in the Washington Post.

P.S.  

    I read the article from the nursing home resident while I was watching a recording of the Trump speech in Georgia.  I like to troll the Fox News channel just to know what the Trump cult is talking about.  While 280,000 Americans are dead from COVID it is still amazing to watch thousands of people show up unmasked to hear their cult leader. What are they missing in their lives that they fall for this demagogue? 


No comments: