Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I've given up trying to understand

      Like many of us, I have tried to understand how 40+ percent of the voters in this Country today look at the choice in this election between one person who is a corrupt, immoral, sociopath who has led to the deaths of tens of thousands of our citizens and another person who has shown decency and compassion in his life story and still choose the sociopath.  I give up.

P.S.

     It seems strange to have the section of the country that I grew up in, Northeast Pennsylvania, to become a prime battleground in this election.  This depressed coal mining area is one that has seen better days.  I, like most young people, wanted to leave as soon as we could.  The last time this area had this attention was when Bill Scranton our Governor ran for President in 1964.  He was a moderate to liberal Republican back when there was such a thing. 

No comments: