Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2017

Don't throw away all the items from your Spring cleaning

 

   This week I made one of my infrequent trips to the Howard County landfill.  This type of trip is less frequent than it used to be because I use Columbia Freecycle to get rid of anything that might be of use to someone else.  Trust me, it is amazing how things that I think no one would want get freecycled.  If you have never joined the thousands of others who belong to the Columbia Freecycle do it now and make less trips to the landfill after your Spring cleaning.

P.S.
     What I took to the landfill this year was a baby high chair and crib.  With the new safety regulations you are not suppose to sell or freecycle old ones that don't meet these standards.  I guess the safety guidelines are good but it sure seemed like a waste to fill up the landfill with these items that had been used without any problems for our family.

#hocoblogs

No comments: