Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Mission BBQ


   I finally got around to trying the new Mission BBQ in the Target shopping center (Columbia Crossing officially).  I have been disappointed in some of our local BBQ places in their pulled pork offering.  Often they have too much fat and grizzle for my taste.  I have held out until I could get to Red, Hot and Blue in Laurel because they have good pulled pork and the best baby back ribs in my opinion.
    

      The pulled pork at Mission BBQ might make it my first choice now and much closer than Laurel.  The hand cut fries were seasoned well and the sauce selections offered a wide range of choices from spicy to mild to vinegary.    It was so good I went back for another order one day later.

P.S.
    Sorry for the poor photo of the meal.  Lighting made the food look yellow.  It looked much better in person.

#hocofood

No comments: