Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Blog party at Aida Bistro: Best salad I have ever had


      I usually eat a light lunch so most of the time I order a soup or a salad when I have a lunch meeting.  A couple of weeks ago I was at Aida Bistro for a meeting and tried the grilled Caesar salad with romaine lettuce hearts.  It was definitely the best salad I have ever had and maybe the best meal overall.  The homemade Caesar salad dressing was what made it so good.   The smoky flavor of the salad dressing went well with the perfectly grilled lettuce.  I had not been to Aida Bistro since they moved to their current location in Gateway but I will be back for dinner soon.
     Fortunately I won't have to wait for a return visit as the next Blog Party will be there next Wednesday April 1st from 5-8 pm.


    The party should be fun as we get to meet Col. Gateway shown above.  This blog is the creation of ADG Creative an advertising firm located in the Columbia Gateway Park.  They have used this blog to bring some humor and identity to all the offices located in the Park. Should be a fun party and I get a chance at having that salad again.

P.S.
   Buzzfeed's 31 craziest foods.   I have to say that the glazed doughnut burger looked interesting.
#hocoblogs

1 comment:

Jessie Newburn said...

Thanks for the blog love ... and see you there!