Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

Wood fired pizza at Whole Foods


     My first exposure to a Whole Foods store years ago was their flagship store in Austin Texas pictured above.  Two floors of amazing food choices and so many prepared food choices.  Needless to say this flagship store is bigger than any other store.  So when the store in Columbia was announced I was interested in what size it would be and how many food offerings would there be.


 I had always remembered the wood fired pizza at the Austin store and was glad to see this offered at our Columbia store.


 For my money wood fired pizza is the best.  Earlier this week I finally got around to trying the pizza at Whole Foods.


   There were a number of pizzas sold by the slice and almost any combination of toppings if you ordered a whole pizza.  For me the slices of the Hawaiian and a veggie pizza were hit the spot for me.  I will be back for a whole margarita pizza soon.  With the other lunch offerings I am sure this will be a frequent lunch stop in the future.

#hocofood

No comments: