Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

So how responsive is HoCo Government?


    You might remember that I blogged a couple of weeks ago about a dead tree allow a County maintained path.  Using the new Tell HoCo app I informed the County of this dead tree that potentially could fall on someone using the path.  I was pleased with the quick response to my posting this issue using the new app.  I said I would follow up to see when the tree might be dealt with.


    Going by that area yesterday you can see that the problem has been addressed by cutting down the tree.


Other areas along the path also had dead trees cut down


   We all know we have a great County by our schools, library and healthy economy but I would like to add to that list a responsive County Government.

P.S.
#hocoblogs

No comments: