Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baltimore's Asian Great Wall grocery store


      I recently had an opportunity of visit the latest Asian supermarket on Route 40.   This Great Wall Supermarket is farther away than the one in the Lotto Plaza in Ellicott City or the market that is in the old Toys R Us on Route 40 in Catonsville.  Of course each of these is farther than the now closed market that once was in the Long Reach Village Center.


   It seems that the farther from Columbia we get the better the markets get as seen above in the produce section of the market.

   The produce has a mixture of traditional fruit and vegetables and a good selection of Asian produce.


    How many markets can you see live fish that can be purchased after they prepare them?


   There is a large selection of dry Asian food products.


     What Asian market would be complete without a large selection of soy sauces?

   
Check my blog tomorrow for my attempt to make fried baby octopus that I purchased at the market.

#hocofood

10 comments:

The Quality Basket said...

It is truly a practical blog to discover some various resource to include my knowledge. Best Dry Fruits Shop Near Me

Survey Monkey USA said...

The article was up to the point and described the information very effectively. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post.

Krogerfeedback
Korger feedback

james brown said...

Good post but I was if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
survey monkey usa

tellthebell said...

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.

tellthebell

james john said...

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
krogerfeedback

alexbrown said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
tellthebell.com

tellthebell said...


Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
tellthebell, tell the bell, tellthebelltacobell, tellthebell.com

krogerfeedback said...

Great blog.
krogerfeedback

greatpeople said...

For the most part fantastic audit. I totally love this blog.
greatpeople

alexbrown said...

I read a article under the same some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
health and fitness tips