Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Great lunch in Columbia for under $3

      OK so I am not a big lunch eater.  It is easily the one meal I can skip.  But when I am out on the road and want to grab something that is cheap I have a suggestion to consider.  I hate to say in the past that too often meant grabbing a hamburger and Diet Coke at a McD's for less than $3.  But I always felt like I should find something a little better than that.  I now have found a much better choice at Baja Fresh in Dobbin Center.  The soft Baja pork carnitas taco comes in at $2 and with free water with lime it is a steal of a lunch.

 The side bar at Baja Fresh has many choices of free salsas, sauces and toppings to add to the taco.  Every order comes with some free nacho chips that you can also top with the salsas from the side bar. 

 P.S.
Funny video from Jimmy Fallon on TV music themes.

No comments: