Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Brainfuse: Live online tutoring help for students

        I remember the year I had to relearn high school biology with one of my daughters.  Not that I wanted to but it seemed to be the only way she could grasp the material covered in her class.  Try remembering your own high school biology 20 some years after you had it!  Now there is an online tutoring service offered through the Howard County Library that provides students from kindergarten to college with a tutor that has the background to help your student.  Brainfuse is accessed with your library card number.  This service is available during the after school hours of 2 pm to 11:55 pm eastern standard time.  In addition to the live tutoring help this service provides practice tests and other study guides.  Some comments from users praise this service:

You guys are the best. I swear when I graduate you guys are going to be the reason why.
 I wish my geometry teacher could teach like this.
 LOVE IT WOOOHOO.
 This service is AWESOME! I love it,
 It makes school life just a little easier!!! :)
 I love it!! Teaches better than my math teacher! Keep it coming!
 Wish I knew about this sooner but now that I do I will use it!
 Amazing Service! Really helps me understand my schoolwork when my teachers can't help me!
Thank you so much!
 I liked how the tutor would walk you through step by step to help you solve the problem instead
of just doing the work for you.
 I already somewhat understood this, but this made me understand it completely! I love this sooo
much! Thank you!!
 This is my first time. I will come back!

9 comments:

Online tutoring said...

Online tutoring says, Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this web site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

Anonymous said...

Based from the reviews, Brainfuse really provides quality tutoring services. It is really good that there are apps now that can be used for online tutoring. People who needs assistance in exams can seek help from Brainfuse and k-6 tutoring. I think these are the best choices for after school tutoring.

Michelle Cooper said...

yes nice blog Online Tutoring
beneficial for school going students.students who needs assistance for exams they can join online tutoring .

Jenyford smith said...

This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Longboat Key Tutoring We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

Ben William said...

These kind of articles are always attractive Vero Beach Tutoring I am happy to find so many good point here in the post writing is simply great thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

nice

Jenyford smith said...

Thanks for excellent blog.I'm happy to find useful blog share in my friends. Private tutor Alpine THANK YOU

Jenyford smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neha kumari said...

Ziyyara’ online home tuition Singapore helps students in understanding all the concepts easily with the help of a personal home tutor in Singapore
Contact no:- @9654271931
Visit On:- online tutoring singapore