From the Columbia Patch:
"Columbians will no longer have to travel across the Bay Bridge for a slice of the beach life.
Grotto Pizza is coming to Minstrel Crossing on Snowden River Parkway, the Baltimore Business Journal reports. Known for its locations at Maryland and Delaware’s beach areas, Grotto Pizza opened in Anne Arundel County in the Village at Waugh Chapel in Gambrills last year. Success there reportedly played into the decision to expand into Howard County. Grotto Pizza in Columbia will open in early 2016, according to the Baltimore Business Journal."
1) Grottos—Any one who has been to the Delaware Beaches knows how good this is. If you want to bring the cheese and sauce home with you one Grottos sells the sauce and cheese at Grottos at 22925 Sussex Highway Seaford, Delaware. Coming back from the beach on 404 turn left onto Rt 13 and go down about 4 or 5 miles.
2) Lombardi’s in New York- any pizza
3) Giordano’s in Chicago- Stuffed pizza where one piece fills you up
4) 2 Amys in DC- Margarita Extra
5) Pizza Paradiso in DC- Quattro Formaggi or the Bottarga
6) Bertucci’s- Best of the local pizza places—love the Margarita
I am not sure exactly where on Minstrel Way they will be. In the 3 Brothers location?