1. Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch slices. I peel the skin of eggplant off.
2. Wash in egg wash and then roll in a mixture of flour and breadcrumbs
3. Put the eggplant back in the egg wash and then roll in the mixture of grated cheddar and parmasan cheese. Coat the slice well with the cheese.
4. Place the slices in the freezer for 15 minutes. This will keep the cheese from melting too quick in the frying.
5. After the freezer fry the slices in hot oil until brown and crispy on both sides.
6. Pat fried slices on a paper towel to get off excess oil and then place on a baking sheet.
7. Add a good tomato sauce to each slice and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.