Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Best Burger and Fries in Howard County


I have blogged on the best places for burgers in Howard County in the past.  One place that I had not tried was Victoria Gastro Pub.  Trying it last week I have to say that their Black Angus Burger and Duck Fat Fries are the best burger and fries that I have ever eaten.  Ten dollars for a burger might seem expensive but this burger is worth it.

When I heard about Duck Fat Fries I was hesitant to eat them because they sounded greasy.  The waitress explained that they are fried in normal oil and then seasoned and finally tossed in the duck fat.  Bad as that sounds they are fantastic. The Aioli sauce that this comes with the burger is great for dipping the fries in.

P.S.
If you are looking for something to do this weekend check out the Howard County Conservancy website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duck Fat Fries sound awesome! One change I would recommend to this burger is to replace the bun with two Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts. And don't forget to order a half-diet, half-regular soda. After all, Maryland's obesity rate is 27%!

hoco connect said...

Your comment made me laugh because when I ordered the burger and said I just wanted water to drink my wife said "Do you think that makes it a healthy meal!" Oh how we delude ourselves.

Mo said...

YUM. :)

Anonymous said...

Go for the Poutine the next time. You'll want to live the plate!