Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Royal Taj move update


    It seems that my choice in eating out frequently brings me back to the Royal Taj.


     Their Chicken Tikka Masala is the best I have had anywhere.  I know that it is probably the most popular Indian dish there is but it is so good that I had to order it again.
    Having earlier this year talked with the owner of the Royal Taj about their move to the building housing the Applebee's in the Columbia Restaurant Park I expected that they would have been moved by now.  Apparently some building permits have held them up to this point but he is now hopeful of their move by this Spring.  They will have a larger space, room for groups and own the Applebee's site as opposed to leasing their present space.

P.S.
Thought for the day:  The key to eating healthier is to not eat any food advertised in a TV commercial.

#hocofood

No comments: