Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2017

New use for all those Amazon boxes

   

      I don't know about you but I have accumulated a number of boxes of different sizes from Amazon since I signed up for Amazon Prime.  I have been keeping many of them thinking I would eventually use them to ship packages but they just seem to continue to accumulate.  Now I have heard of a great way to use them for a good purpose.  The Give Back Box program is a partnership between Goodwill and UPS to have the boxes to packed with clothes and household items to be picked up by UPS and sent to a local Goodwill store.  Learn how this works at this link.   If you would like to use your boxes this way here is the link to print out the shipping label with paid postage.  The boxes don't have to be limited to Amazon boxes.  A number of other retailers are also participating in this program.


P.S.
     When I entered information to have a label printed the Goodwill store that it was for was in Frederick and not the Columbia store.


No comments: