Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last time we will see this

     So today is 12-12-12.  It will be the last time most of us will every see this sequencing in a date.  It is the 12th and last date sequencing we have had since the turn of the century.  Today's date sequencing has extra meaning to me as the number 12 has always been my lucky number.   When I was 12 years old my Grandfather gave me $2 that he would wager for me at a dog track in Key West,  Florida.  I had him place the wager on the number 12 dog and it won the race and I won $20.  I kept $18 and placed another wager on the number 12 dog in the second race and won again only this time I won $40.  I keep betting on the number 12 dog in each of the races and finished the night with over $100.  For a 12 year old kid I felt like I was rich and 12 has always been my lucky number.  You can bet I will be playing 1212 in the Pick 4 Maryland Lottery today.  I bet it will be a very popular number today.

No comments: