Howard County VITA
North Laurel Community Center
9411 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
January 18 to April 14, 2011
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 8 pm
Saturdays from 9am to 3 pm
- Photo IDs for taxpayers
- Social Security cards for taxpayers and all depdendants
- Last year’s Federal and State tax returns
- All W2s, 1099s (interest, dividends, pensions, IRA disbursements, stock sales, etc.)
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement statements
- Alimony received or paid for the year
- If Married Filing Separately, spouse’s SSN ( you must also know whether your spouse is itemizing deductions)
- Concise list of expenses if you wish to itemize
- Property tax records
- Estimated tax payments (Federal and State)
- If you were a 1st-time home buyer in 2010, you will need to know the purchase price and date of purchase.
Appointments are encouraged! Please call 410-313-0386 to make, change or cancel an appointment; or to learn more about VITA.
For seniors over the age of 60 most senior centers in Howard County offers tax preparation in partnership with AARP. Contact your local senior center for more information.
According to HowChow
"R&R Taqueria segments on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" airs tonight at 10 pm. Check your listings for the Food Network. Guy Fieri and the Food Network came through town last fall to film at R&R Taqueria in the Shell Station on U.S. 1 in Elkridge. "