1) Grilled Caesar Salad at Aida Bistro. I don't know how they make this salad to have its smoky flavor but when it is mixed with the excellent Caesar dressing this dish is worth ordering as a main dish.
2) Baby back ribs at Red, Hot and Blue- OK I know technically this Laurel restaurant is not in Howard County but it is so close that I include it on my list. Add the onion loaf to this meal and it makes my mouth water.
7) American breakfast at La Madeleine's- Like pizza places Howard County isn't know for good breakfast places. But having said that the American and French breakfasts on the La Madeleine's menu are well worth a visit.
8) Kofta and Chicken Kabob at Maiwand Kabobs-- There maybe cheaper places to get kabobs but this place is still the best.
9) Jumbo lump crab cake at Clydes-- It seems that every visitor to Maryland wants to try a crab cake and it is nice to know that we can take visitors to a local restaurant to show them how a good crab cake tastes.
10) Carnitas Tepatitlan at El Azteca- Thank goodness for a real Mexican restaurant in Howard County. The chain places are horrible. The fish tacos are also great.
OK so here is my list. What have I missed listing??
Here is what you get in New York City at Angelo's for pizza! Coal fired.