The recipe for this dish is below:
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of croutons with Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Growing up my kids all thought this was the best camp that CA did. It is a little pricey both each of our kids got to experience it once.
The 2012 Cardboard Boat Float at Lake Kittamaqundi starts today at 9 am. Interesting to watch the sinking boats.