Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2021

Land of the free and home of the ???

   

     For all of my adult life, I have tolerated the tyranny of having a government forcing me to stop at red lights.  I don't believe that scientists have proven, to my satisfaction, that stopping at red lights prevents accidents.  Until I see the data that hasn't been rushed in studies I plan to not stop at red lights as my right as a free citizen of the United States.  I know the fake media has shown accidents at red lights nightly on its newscasts but friends on my Facebook page have posted that I am more likely to die in a rear-end collision after stopping at a red light than I am by running through the red light.  I have found out that you can easily use the translating feature of Facebook which helps with the posts from my newly found Russian Facebook friends.  These friends have created new pages like "Stop the Red Light Tyranny."  I am not going to let any intellectual, latte-drinking, communist, atheist ruin Red, White, and Blue.

P.S.

      I have stopped wearing a seatbelt as I have read on the internet that seat belts kill people by strangling them after sudden stops.    Have we become a "nation of sheep???"  I may have graduated from the "school of hard knocks" but I ain't no dummy. 

No comments: