Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2017

Save thousands on the purchase of a late model used car

      It isn't often that I give you an offer to save thousands of dollars on a purchase but I am doing that today.   We all know what it is like to go to a car dealer looking to purchase a late model used car.  Negotiating is never fun and you know that the dealer purchased the cars for a lot less than they are offering them to you.  They have a lot of overhead for which to pay.  What if you could purchase the same cars from someone who buys at the same car auctions and doesn't have the overhead?  I know of someone who has a dealer licence who goes to these auctions and will find you the car you want and sell it to you at a price thousands less than a dealer.  He buys the car and gets it inspected before you pay him for it.  The deals have to be paid by cashier's check.   I have purchased three cars from this gentleman and have nothing but praise for the quality of cars he has purchased for me.  I know I saved $3000-$4000 over what I would have spent buying the same car from CarMax.
     If you or someone you know will be in the market for a late model used car and want to get the information on how to contact this gentleman email me and I will send you the contact information.

P.S.
    While he can get just about any model of car he specializes in Toyotas and Hondas.

No comments: